Just 12 miles north of Boston, Apple Hills is Lynn’s newest subdivision. The 16 lot subdivision is on the Lynn-Salem line in the desirable Ward 2 section of Lynn, Massachusetts. Apple Hills is located just off of Route 107 (Western Avenue), the main thoroughfare in Lynn, and is just minutes away from historic Salem and Marblehead to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east.
Some of the main features of Apple Hills are as follows:
- The entire site has been preblasted to create consistent and gradual grades throughout the subdivision, greatly improving the appearance of the overall site.
- Foundation envelopes have also been preblasted on each lot.
- No further blasting is necessary, saving individual lot owners exorbitant costs and significantly shortening their house construction schedules.
- There is no builder tie-in. Lot owners will be free to select their own builder and design their own homes.
- Apple Hills is located off of Belleaire Avenue, a dead end street, and is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, ideal for raising a family.
- The utilities are underground and will be stubbed to the property line.
Select a model for its specifications.
The Barchorski Manor [PDF]
The Crossings [PDF]
The Ethan Allen I [PDF]
The Rockford [PDF]
The Wilcox [PDF]
Build your New Home in the mid-$300's. Call us for details.
- American Standard FHA Furnace
- Central Air Conditioning
- 200 Amp Electric Service
- Siding, Wood Grain Vinyl, Double Lap
- Homecrest Cabinetry (OAK,HICKORy,MAPLE)
- Granite Counters
- Hardwood First Floors
- TREX Decking